- Link to the course is on CMG.org site
- $99 for CMG Members; $149 for Non-Members.
What is covered:
- Machine learning based Anomaly Detection technique
- Classical (SPC) and MASF (For system performance data) Control Chartirting
- Where is the Control Chart Used?
- What are the types of Control Charts?
- Reading, building, and interpreting Control Charts
- Typical cases of real world issues captured by anomaly detection system (VMs, Mainframes, Middleware, E2E response and more)
- How to build free AWS cloud server with R and build there control charts
- Performance anomaly (Perfomaly) detection system R implementation example (SEDS-lite - open source based tool)